s6 or s10 pouch for swedish army trangia?

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
It's a Swedish stove - on mine the lid handle fits inside the windshield. Try bending the aluminium a bit then pushing it down further. Yours looks seated a little higher up the windshield then mine.

nedkelly

Mar 20, 2014
jhbasvdmnxm
i think i may be getting somewhere with this...... I've managed to get it inside the windshield
.......but its kinda stuck, need to go to the garage!!
does yours have a hanger on the hanger(if you get me?)does it go inside the windshield with the other hanger?
i cant see any crowns where would they be? - someones went to town inside with a metal brush wheel on a drill
thanks mate

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
i think i may be getting somewhere with this...... I've managed to get it inside the windshield
.......but its kinda stuck, need to go to the garage!!
does yours have a hanger on the hanger(if you get me?)does it go inside the windshield with the other hanger?
i cant see any crowns where would they be? - someones went to town inside with a metal brush wheel on a drill
thanks mate

I took the 'coat hanger' off although in hindsight probably should have left it in on (its designed for hanging from a belt to collect berries etc). The pan handle goes inside the windshield but both the oval hanger & the coat hanger go outside of the windshield. I think this is the correct set-up although I guess you could do without the belt: http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showt...s-Thread-56k-(?highlight=swedish+army+sealegs

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
Yep, hanger outside the wind shield. The coat hanger bit also helps if you want to hang the pot over a fire, makes it a bit height adjustable I guess as you can hang off that bit or the bail handle.

The three crowns will be stamped all over it. Just inside the lid and at the top of the pan are two if I remember right, also on the fuel bottle.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
Here's my stainless military-style cooksetTrangiaThingy in a pouch NATO Stock Number 8465-99-120-8743 if that's any help.

http://www.jubileegroup.co.uk/JOS/misc/military_stove_and_pouch.jpg

My stove is about 17cm tall, the pouch around 22cm, so there's loads of room for my extras like noodles and gloves. It might be too big for your taste but the stove will at least go in it!

I've had the pouch literally decades and I'm afraid I can't remember where I got it from. A quick Web search revealed nothing. It was probably from an army surplus place like Wakefields, in the days when they sold real army surplus stuff instead of Chinese tat.

nedkelly

Mar 20, 2014
jhbasvdmnxm
well mate just goes to show a bit of encouragement & persistence
a bit more pulling and stretching and its puuuurfect :You_Rock_
done_zpsaf500880.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

tent peg

Nomad
Jan 13, 2014
Sherwood Forest
enenyjez.jpg

that's how I pack mine, keeps the handles out the way, I took the butchers hook off so it didn't peirce the rest of my gear.

e2eguhu4.jpg

by4y3ysu.jpg

If you haven't already,get yourself one of the custom made kuska, that go in the top. Helps stow everything away better and is so comfy for a brew.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE