Rustic log benches

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Instead of just cutting up for firewood the big bits of Scots pine I was given, I thought I'd make some rustic benches:

IMG_5571.jpg

Hard work with my little MS181 (14" bar) and full of admiration for the Jimny in towing them up the hill to where they needed to be

IMG_5568.jpg

I fitted a front hitch so I could winch the logs up onto the trailer. They're now up at the fire site

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
Great job on the benches! It is a mark of civilisation to have somewhere to deploy one's buttocks that is not the cold wet ground.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Really lucked out with the trailer. It's incredibly rugged - think it was for a generator or mobile lights so can take a lot if weight! Helped by the drainage work I did earlier means that I haven't lost traction. Writing this from inside the Jimny where if anything it's too hot

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Really lucked out with the trailer. It's incredibly rugged - think it was for a generator or mobile lights so can take a lot if weight! Helped by the drainage work I did earlier means that I haven't lost traction. Writing this from inside the Jimny where if anything it's too hot

The heaters in those little cars are amazing. Horrible to drive on the road but it's been SORN'd since I bought it as I only ever use it around the homestead :D

Aye, i've owned a few jap cars over the years, always found them very reliable and good little work horse's :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE