Rogue Desert Boots 8.5

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

lou1661

Full Member
Jul 18, 2004
2,296
317
Hampshire
Hi Chaps, I recently got a pair of Rogue desert boots. However, doe to a miss reading of the Euro size by me they are too small for me. The original owner had only worn them for two weeks in Africa, I think they are in really good condition just the odd dusty mark. There are some marks on the sole from embers but they are still in good condition.
DSC_0779_zps6eprdr3a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0780_zpsl9zes4nu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0781_zps8iebifon.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0782_zpsvh7fgsaw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSC_0783_zpsdbadznfu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I would like £45 Delivered to mainland UK,
Payment via paypal or bank transfer.
On the off chance that someone has a pair too big for them kicking about i would swap for a pair of 9.5.

Thanks for looking
Louis
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE