For Sale Rock Creek Sable stacked leather handle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Up for grabs are the following items, all prices include postage and paypal fees. I am not looking for trades at this time unless you are in the Bristol and Bath area and would be happy to exchange in person, if so please let me know. All knife sales are to over 18s only.

SOLD Manly Patriot, D2 steel and green G10 scales, practically unused with some marks on the blade, which I hope I have captured in the pictures, and razor sharp. For this one I would like £35 o.n.o SOLDIMG_1128.jpg

SOLD Next is a Rock Creek Sable, a chinese made knife that is no longer in production, made to a very high quality by Cas Hanwei. Featuring a stacked leather handle and a razor sharp, it has never been used and has sat in it's box since 2011. I would like £70 £60 £50 please. SOLD

IMG_1125.jpegIMG_1126.jpg

SOLD Finally, an originall Bushlite lantern in aluminium with the logo etched into the glass, stand, several Prices candles and a zipped bag. This model does not seem to be available anymore, and I would like £30. SOLD

IMG_1145.JPGIMG_1146.JPGIMG_1147.JPG

First to send me a message has priority.

Last edited:

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
'Manly Patriot' - oh my God.
Did they really call it that?
That's embarrassing. Was it aimed at the American market? They like names like that.
I'm sure it's a great item, mind you.
But I could feel my toes curling with embarrassment when I saw the name. It's the kind of name that doesn't do the past-time any favours.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That's embarrassing. Was it aimed at the American market? They like names like that.
But I could feel my toes curling with embarrassment when I saw the name. It's the kind of name that doesn't do the past-time any favours.

Fairly sure it’s a surname, not waxed tache and craft beer.

Apologies for posting in your sales thread kard, have a bump. :)

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Could be worse, it could be the "Manly Patriot Ultimate Survival Zombie Apocalypse Warrior":nailbiting:

Thanks Rich.

Reactions: Brizzlebush

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE