RMears Aboriginal Britain location

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
Ive always been curious as to where abouts Ray mears is about 35 minutes onwards in Aboriginal Britain, the beach where he cooks the venison and then the cave. Show mentions the West coast, but thats it.
No real reason other than curiosity about the general area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th6EOlLK0DA

Turned up one mention on google saying Colonsay, but it doesnt look too similar going by googlemaps, and i can find no mention of caves and cave drawings on Colonsay.
Im not even sure if its genuine cave art that is shown on the show around 52 minutes, as i can only find mention of places in Wales and England.

Figured maybe someone on here would know and cure my curiosity finally :)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I should email woodlore, they probably will help you. It's a bit of a long shot asking here such an abstract question. Why do you wish to know? Is it the cave art?

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
haha, thanks for that. The show makes it seem as if hes just walked from the beach to the cave and the art is in that exact cave... no wonder i couldnt find mention of its location in scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE