RM Bushcraft - Scotland gone AWOL?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Ok ...... north of the border we were a few episodes behind. Last weeks episode (25th May) was the one in Sweden with Lars, skiing, ice fishing etc. That episode was an hour earlier because of the Chelsea Flower show coverage but this week the Mr Mears has disappeared completely ........ it's not on next week either and seems to have been replaced by Spring Watch!

Now don't get me wrong I like Spring Watch (I even met Kate Humble the other day ;) ) but to cut a program off 2 (??) episodes before it's actually finished is out of line :( ! I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms ...... please help ...... can anyone in Scotland clarify the situation? :confused:

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
Yes
I noticed that and I can't find out when it is on either.
They will probably slot it in and not tell anyone as usual and I thought it was the best Ray Mears series I have seen very interesting. :rolleyes:
but I am getting a copy of the DVD so that should solve my problem.
But it isn't the first time they have done something like this, why is it always the programmes I want to watch they do it too. :confused:

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Biddlesby said:
Unlucky! The last episode has some footage of him in Scotland, so it's a pity you're missing that.

DVD comes out on 8th June. £19.99 at www.raymears.com or £17 or so at www.play.com.

Biddlesbury, your link says www.play.com but the link goes to www.play.co.uk which does not work ;) Very good service from them and even free shipping outside UK! nice :)

Can't see the second series DVD on there yet though ? still only available direct so far.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE