Rite in the Rain, UCO Mini, and More New Items for April

• Thread starter GearUpEurope.com
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G

GearUpEurope.com

Some of the new items for April. Use your BCUK5 coupon code for an additional 5% BCUK member discount.

1. A good selection of Rite in the Rain all weather notebooks and accessories. Jon has been storing one in his tackle box for the last few seasons. We just decided to sell them now. It's an excellent product that will let you write down notes in damp conditions and rainy weather. Your notes stay crisp in weather that will turn regular paper into a mushy mess.

2. We've been selling the original UCO Candle Lantern for a while, but now we've added the UCO Mini Candle Lantern. It puts out a surprising amount of light for such a small candle. At only 10 cm high, it truly is mini, but from my tests the candle does last for at least 3 hours. It's actually a nice addition to our table and would make an interesting gift.

3. Various small and inexpensive pocket multitools, including a strong wire saw and a credit card sized survival tool.

Trev

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
Northwich Cheshire
Hi ,
I got one the credit card things a couple of weeks ago ( from a different outlet so this isn't an advert for gearup ) .
And it is very useful , apart from the obvious spanner / wrench uses , the blade edge is VERY sharp . I've used it for normal stuff but also cuts thick leather no prob . The fact that it sits in a credit card slot in my wallet means as an edc it's superb .
Not sure of the protocol of posting in a traders thread , but for 2-3 quid you can't lose where ever you obtain it .

phill_ue

Banned
Jan 4, 2010
Sheffield
Rite in the Rain are an excellent notepad, couple it up with a retractable pencil and you can write literally underwater. I have one at the moment, but once I need a new one I'll know where to come.

G

GearUpEurope.com

Not sure of the protocol of posting in a traders thread , but for 2-3 quid you can't lose where ever you obtain it .

It doesn't bother me if anyone wants to talk about other retailers here. BCUK is a community forum - not a marketplace. Sharing information is more important. Sales will take care of themselves.

These are indeed handy little tools. They are about the size of a credit card, but quite a bit heavier. There's no way you can bend this tool like a credit card.

Thanks for your comments.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
With the min-credit-card tool, beware airport security! Had mine in my wallet - forgotten all about it - but they nabbed it!

G

GearUpEurope.com

With the min-credit-card tool, beware airport security! Had mine in my wallet - forgotten all about it - but they nabbed it!

Good point. While in an airport security lineup I once saw someone lose a nice looking SAK because he forgot about it in his pocket. He seemed pretty upset at himself. The SAK was probably in his pocket 365 days a year and didn't occur to the guy to leave it at home. Too bad.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE