Richard Graves Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

brucemacdonald

Forager
Jul 5, 2004
right here
jakunen said:
You're watching a dolls house coffin? So that was why you were sleeping with you arms crossed!

Don't really think it'll quite fit you some how mate...

It's funny I don't recall seeing that other link when I posted my reply. But now you mention it.... :eek:):

Best wishes

Bruce

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
shinobi said:
HMMM???

He only registered yesterday, so it looks like he's quite keen to get his purchase.
Here's another item he's bidding on; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5556733234 Where's the link between these items?

If there's no objections from anyone, I might give hime a run for his money. watch this space!!!

Cheers,

Martin

He's probably looked on Amazon and seen that it goes for £100 and is after turning a tidy profit. Go fer it Martin !! :biggthump

I'd have a go myself, but seeing as it's your high bid I'll wait fer the next one. Good luck !!

*edit

I've had a bid on the 2nd one :)

Not Bob

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2004
Perhaps he just wants them for himself or presents - Occam's Razor anyone?

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
brucemacdonald said:
It's on my watchlist....I look forward to saying, "They paid HOW MUCH? :yikes: "
Allow me to say it for you;
"I paid HOW MUCH" :yikes:

I thought I was going to get sniped last night. SJLIGHT bid 5 pence under my maximum bid with a couple of hours to go. So I'd given it up as a lost cause and went and found a copy on Abebooks.com for $15.
Typical, I was hoping not to win it and look what happens !!!

It looks like I'll be the proud owner of two copies soon. :shock:
That's it, I'm staying away from Evil-bay from now on. If anyone sees me bid on anything, you have my permission to :slap: me !!

Cheers,

Martin

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
shinobi said:
Allow me to say it for you;
"I paid HOW MUCH" :yikes:

I thought I was going to get sniped last night. SJLIGHT bid 5 pence under my maximum bid with a couple of hours to go. So I'd given it up as a lost cause and went and found a copy on Abebooks.com for $15.
Typical, I was hoping not to win it and look what happens !!!

It looks like I'll be the proud owner of two copies soon. :shock:
That's it, I'm staying away from Evil-bay from now on. If anyone sees me bid on anything, you have my permission to :slap: me !!

Cheers,

Martin

Martin, if you want to flog one of the copies I'll happily take it off your hands? :eek:):

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
bambodoggy said:
Martin, if you want to flog one of the copies I'll happily take it off your hands? :eek:):
OK mate. which one do you want? the £30 one or the $15 one? :naughty:
Hopefully they'll both live up to their descriptions, as they're both meant to be decent first editions.

Cheers,

Martin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE