RIBZ Cash or trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi guys I'm after a set of the RIBZ front pack. Size regular not too worried about colour but they need to be the newer 2012 version. Cash available but could probably find something to trade in exchange if that's yr preference.
I think they're great kit and will be doing a review soon.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've got a set somewhere , I'll hook them out later. What do you have in way of trade?

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Scoman. If Teedee can't help you, give me a shout. I have a set that just don't get used, only because I don't get out as much due to illness. Regards Phill

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Hi Scoman. If Teedee can't help you, give me a shout. I have a set that just don't get used, only because I don't get out as much due to illness. Regards Phill
Could I have second dibbs please once Scoman is sorted - been after a set for my daughter.

Cheers
Snozz

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Humpback PM sent. For everyone else I'm still after a set of RIBZ in the large/regular size and the newer 2012 RIBZ, color not an issue. Cash available or have swaps somewhere but am moving so a purchase is preferred.

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
This just appeared on hammock forum and might get you a set delivered?

"i just noticed someone was selling a ribz pack, it's sold i see just in case others want one also they have a coupon code ribzilla that will give you 50% off. so it comes to 29.95 + shipping. the code is good worldwide shipping to canada is 20.00 standard shipping to all other countries is 25.00.. i have no affiliation with ribz, just happen to have the code to save money"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE