Regatta X-ert Performance 35L Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
In immaculate condition, used once for a fishing trip. On the rain cover there are 2 tiny black dots, you can see them in the pic. Not sure what they are but its completley intact with no faults. (My camera date is out, these pics were taken 2 minutes ago) Stunning little bag, but i genuinely don't use it. An old girlfriend bought it for me, dont know why as I was never allowed to go anyway.... ha! Heres some things Im after for future trips that some of you may have spare that id be willing to swap for;

Knife
Boots
1 man tent
4 season sleeping bag
tarp shelter
hydration bladder
climbing rope + caribenas
mess tins

or try me :) open to anything.

Taken from: http://www.outdoormegastore.co.uk/acatalog/Regatta_X-ert_Tech_35L_Backpack.html

X-ert performance packs are designed specifically for the active outdoor user looking for a personalized rucksack fit. The technical day packs and larger expedition packs have been engineered to provide exceptional load carrying comfort on strenuous all-day treks or camping trips.

35 litre capacity
Hardwearing 600D polyester and polyester diamond ripstop
X-ert technology EVA comfort foam backstraps with perforated ventilation hole channels for additional breathability and comfort
Mesh vented air flow back system with metal frame support for additional ventilation
Adjustable sliding chest harness with built in safety whistle
X-ert technology EVA comfort foam hip belt with ventilation slits
Flip lid with 'quick release' cord fastening
Integral bungee walking pole holders
Internal hydration storage pocket and drinking tube retainer
Side zips for easy internal access
Soft micro mesh water bottle side pockets
Reflective trim
Detachable raincover
63(H) x 32(L) x 15(D)CM

Pics:

100_1628-1.jpg

100_1631-1.jpg

100_1632-1.jpg

100_1629-1.jpg

100_1630-1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE