Reg Cooper Bowie Knife PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
I'm selling my Reg Cooper carbon steel bowie knife with an 8 inch blade; buffalo horn handle; brass hilt and brass, coffin style pommel. This is a very weighty blade and should go to someone who is capable of handling it properly, that's the reason I'm selling it. It's just too heavy for me to handle safely. I've never taken this blade out with me or used it for anything other than paper cutting. It does need some sharpening to bring the edge back to full sharpness though, but it still has quite the edge.
Reg Cooper is one of the last Little Mesters left in Sheffield, England. A town that has been world famous for the manufacture of high quality cutlery since the middle of the 19th Century. Reg uses traditional, hands on methods to create the knives and uses Sheffield steel. Reg Cooper is now in his 80's, so he won't be making these knives forever.
Originally paid £245. I'm asking for £120 OBO + shipping.

IMG_0635.jpgIMG_0637.jpgIMG_0626.jpgIMG_0640.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE