Reduced Price Bits and a New Bob.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Patagonia ACU windproof, new with tags, size XL long, £40 inc p & p

Layer IV Of The US Militarys' Generation III Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS)

Shell Layer:

Designed to be worn with base and insulative levels in transitional environments to provide wind and sand protection.
The GEN III ECWCS Cold Weather Wind Jacket is designed to act as a low volume shell layer, optimizing the performance of moisture wicking along with insulation layers when combined with Body Armor or the Army Combat Uniform
Constructed in nylon, this full-zippered jacket is designed to provide wind protection and environmental comfort with low weight and bulk. The nylon fabric offers an excellent water resistant finish.

Angled chest pockets with mesh lining to aid ventilation.
Constructed with Velcro closure sleeve pockets as well as elasticised cuffs and loop fasteners to attach rank badges and name plates.
Velcro Closure Shoulder Pockets With IR Tabs (Coverable)
Barrel Lock & Elasticated Waist Cincher
MADE IN THE USA
GENUINE ISSUE
NEW WITH TAGS
SIZE EXTRA LARGE / LONG (RARE SIZE)
PACKS DOWN VERY SMALL, PERFECT TO CHUCK IN YOUR BAG.

IMGP3868.jpg

IMGP3867.jpg

Desert DPM Windproof Smock, new and unused, size 180 / 96, £40 inc p & p.

Wired hood
Morphine pocket
Breast and waist large cargo pockets
Rank Slider
Robust zipper and velcro flap
Velcro cuff adjusters
Waist and hem toggle pull ins
2 Map case pockets

IMGP3861.jpg

ACU pattern long sleeve t shirt, new and unused, size XXL ( But I would say that it's more like an XL; it's 22" from armpit to armpit ), £10.00 inc p & p.

IMGP3864.jpg

Hennessy Hex Tarp, never used, £35 inc p & p.

No pics I'm afraid, as I've never used it. It's only been put up once to see what it looked like.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE