Sold (REDUCED) Fjallraven Anorak no8

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Selling this fantastic BNWT Fjallraven Anorak no8 in dark olive size XS. Purchased a couple of months ago for £400 and has literally never been worn. The sizing on these garments is EXTREMELY generous and the XS is quite hard to come by as a result. I'm a 38" chest and I still have room for a thick layer underneath. Smoke/pet free home. Full specs on Fjällräven site. Looking for £300 ovno. Any questions please ask. Thought I'd advertise here before I stick it on eBay. I simply have too many jackets to justify keeping it.

Thanks a lot.

Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Lovely garments these, I have one myself almost unused, just cannot bring myself to part with it.

Very best of luck with the sale.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Lovely garments these, I have one myself almost unused, just cannot bring myself to part with it.

Very best of luck with the sale.
Agreed mate. Stunning smock that will last a lifetime. I have the no.10 also But have no need for both.

Last edited:

lupus solus

Jul 13, 2017
Hatfield
Could you pm me some measurements please? Back length. Underarm to underarm and sleeve length from underarm to bottom of sleves please.

Thanks

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Width wise would be fine I'm sure but I think you'd maybe struggle a bit length wise. I measure the back at 82cm from collar to tail.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Check the Fjallraven site for their measurements but I think you'd need a larger one really mate.

Cheers

Dan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE