Red deer antler

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Hi guys
As said in a previous thread I have a surplus of red deer antler and probably have more than I am ever likely to use , So in the spirit of Bushcraft I am willing to give some away .
I have pieces rather than whole antlers ( tines , Y pieces , beams , coronets etc )
If you want some drop me a PM with what you are after. All I ask is that you pay the postage.:)

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Hi all , I have had a surprisingly positive response to my previous thread . Unfortunately all surplus antler is now gone . I will be sending them out in the next day or two to all who requested some .
Happy making :)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Damn, I missed the boat on that one! Hope everyone has a good time playing with tines! Nice gesture too HF, if we had the rep system still it would be on its way to you now.

Have a virtual pat on the back instead!

:)

stevesteve

Nomad
Dec 11, 2006
UK
Many thanks HF,

A very generous offer and a nice selection useful of pieces pieces received.
:You_Rock_
Cheers,

Steve

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Thanks very much indeed to HuntersForge for the antler (and a nice piece of leather too!), which I found waiting for me at work when I got back on from holiday this morning. The pieces look absolutely perfect for what I want to do. The bottom of my garden is now going to be littered with flint shards!

:You_Rock_

Geoff

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE