Recommendations for down underquilts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Hi

It’s been a long while since I posted, or even visited the forum... I did a search on this and found lots of references to DD, Snugpack (synthetic) and warbonnet underquilts

I am looking for a full length (2m ish) down underquilt that will fit on my silk...nomad... hammock... (group buy off of here most probably 10 years ago..), is there anyone in the UK making, importing that kind of thing? Or anyone in the US? I looked at warbonnet but don’t need a new hammock etc (even though they look amazing). I have a 3/4 length one for summer months (another group buy off of here 8 years ago...) but want something I can use from now onwards after a rather chilly night last night. View this morning was rather special though and worth the cold bum.

Ash

Hodge

Nomad
Aug 3, 2018
West Midlands
There is a guy called Ginger Scarf on Instagram who makes down underquilts. Some of his work can be seen on Simon a Bloke in the Woods videos on YouTube.

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
There is a guy called Ginger Scarf on Instagram who makes down underquilts. Some of his work can be seen on Simon a Bloke in the Woods videos on YouTube.

thank you, I’m not on Instagram but will try and track him down!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE