Reasonable price for a Swazi wapiti?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
C

Chitterne

I'm finding it hard to research Swazi prices in UK.
Could anyone give me a guide as to the value of a brand-new-with-tags-still-attached Swazi wapiti?

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Tamarack had some for sale on their rail a few weeks ago , but I think only small sizes may be worth giving them a ring though

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Apparently, Swazi NZ hiked their prices up towards the end of last year. Consequently, the export/import prices rose quite a bit and Tamarak decided to stop stocking Swazi products. The increase in retail price was just too prohibitive. So, them being one of the only official importer of Swazi gear, i think you may have a job getting hold of stuff that is not A) in their sale or B) in stock with Woodlore who also import a selected range.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought a SWAZI Ranger extreme from ebay for £42 including postage on ebay last week and they sold them up to a 4xl chest in that size! :lmao: IMHO that's a bargain price for a new one!

No, that was a swannie not a swazi :rolleyes:

Was that from yorkshirecountryman on ebay WS ?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Got a link please? :D

Here you go Jambo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Swanndri-Rang...14&_trkparms=72:1701|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

:lmao: Och these foreign names for a teuchter like me! :eek:

Aye it was ... and it was a bargain! And it's a cracking Swandri whatever you bushcrafters call it! ! pmsl

I'll get my (new) coat! :D

:lmao:

He`s a good bloke too, I went down to his shop/unit as it`s only 1/2 a mile down the road from work.
He wouldn`t let on where he`s sourcing it all from though :rolleyes:

Jambo

Forager
Jul 21, 2007
U.K.
Thanks, I've already found him through his username.

A few things there I'll be keeping an eye on...

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE