Reactive outdoor 3sec tent

Woodstock101

May 23, 2024
Skye
Hi just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with reactive outdoor 3sec tents I'm not having a good experience the courier they use is a company called eviri absolutely rubbish

birchwood

Nomad
Sep 6, 2011
Kent
Everyone had issues with the courier company called Hermes, that’s why they changed their name to Evri ……..

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Evri's delivery times (next day, two day etc.) are often meaningless, but I'm finding the same with Royal Mail now. The only exception being Special Delivery. Tracked 24/48 is now a meaningless multi-day delivery service.

What is your exact issue Woodstock?

Reactions: John59

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Can Evri find Skye on a map? Do they only send a driver when they reach a threshold number of items to deliver? Where is the depot that they work from? I can see some "Parcel shops" in Inverness, some of which look like private addresses. There is a depot in Dundee...180 miles from setting a toe on Skye.
If there is slow delivery I would be thinking along the lines that they just don't have enough business up that way to have enough coverage to offer good service (well, service which is merely as poor as the rest of the country!)

Reactions: Woodstock101

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Can Evri find Skye on a map? Do they only send a driver when they reach a threshold number of items to deliver? Where is the depot that they work from? I can see some "Parcel shops" in Inverness, some of which look like private addresses. There is a depot in Dundee...180 miles from setting a toe on Skye.
If there is slow delivery I would be thinking along the lines that they just don't have enough business up that way to have enough coverage to offer good service (well, service which is merely as poor as the rest of the country!)
Someone who used to work for me also did courier deliveries for Evri on the side. Apparently it was £1 per parcel wages so he would be selective about what parcels he would take and when. Big ones were worth less to him as well because it left less space in the car! It wasn’t a case of being called in to deliver but him choosing to go get the parcels!!

Woodstock101

May 23, 2024
Skye
Evri's delivery times (next day, two day etc.) are often meaningless, but I'm finding the same with Royal Mail now. The only exception being Special Delivery. Tracked 24/48 is now a meaningless multi-day delivery service.

What is your exact issue Woodstock?
My issue is I'm £100 out of pocket as I can't get a answer from either reactive or eviri and it's been about 3 weeks with me texting them at least once a day

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
My issue is I'm £100 out of pocket as I can't get a answer from either reactive or eviri and it's been about 3 weeks with me texting them at least once a day
That's really poor on both counts. What does the tracking information say when you put in your tracking number?

Woodstock101

May 23, 2024
Skye
Someone who used to work for me also did courier deliveries for Evri on the side. Apparently it was £1 per parcel wages so he would be selective about what parcels he would take and when. Big ones were worth less to him as well because it left less space in the car! It wasn’t a case of being called in to deliver but him choosing to go get the parcels!!
Sound about right
That's really poor on both counts. What does the tracking information say when you put in your tracking number?
It was delivered last Tuesday but not to me

Ystranc

Settler
May 24, 2019
Powys, Wales
Oh, that’s more of a problem.
In that case you need to chase the senders as soon as possible to find out where it was delivered to or even if it was delivered.
My experience of Evri is that they have regular stoppages and bottlenecks in their distribution network and even though they say something on the tracking it can bear no relation to what is actually going on. There is a way of getting a call back from the Evri support through their tracking page. Ignore the live chat option (it’s just a chatbot) you will need to give your tracking number and a number for them to call you back (usually 48hrs)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE