Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScanDgrind

Banned
Mar 18, 2004
Cornwall
Fallow Way said:
I have been on the Fundemental, Tracking, Prim Tech, Birch Bark, Adv Birch Bark, Camp Craft and Artic courses with Woodlore.......all extremely extremely good, i would recomend them without hesitation. You cant beat a bit of Juha :)
Now that is just down right showing off :D :D :D .

Minttree

Nov 11, 2005
Herts.
Hey, many thanx for the feed back, seems Mr Mears and his cohorts are doing good work, now was it 2008 or 2009 I was trying for?? :beerchug:

AlexRowan

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2005
Somerset
FW..... got enough spare cash have ya!!! :lmao: but fair enough... better than spending it going to bloody tenerife or whatever!

I got on one of the fundemental courses that were released earlier this year. I'm going at the end of April so I'll be able to give those going to the May ones, very fresh advice ref kit etc...

I'm not going with the aim of learn a huge amount as such but just to have a great environment to actually put it into practice and not be such an armchair bushcrafter!! Of course I'm sure I will learn loads too!

I've also found out that a mate has got some land free every summer to use as well!! I might try and arrange a meet if it's ok with him! Apparently he used to have a whole camp set up when he was a kid!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE