ray mears tonite at 7pm.bbc2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Does it cheer you up a smidge that the DVDs are shortly to be released?

Still, very annoying that Wales misses out given how popular the series has been.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Cheers Tadpole, that's brightened my day a little, however, I think it's the second episode, which means the Australian one that everyone else saw last night seems to have been missed. Never mind, hope Santa is kind to me this year!

if you can stomach the presenter, Ray is on The Wright Stuff on Friday at 0900 and 1100.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
The same episode is on at 6pm in Scotland. How peculiar!

It's on at 7 in Northern Ireland, but only on the digital version. I didn't even know that
the digital versions differed from the regular versions - I usually watch the terrestrial
channels by switching off my Freeview as it feels more 'real' ;-)

Saw it.

Interesting to see him using a Nessmuk (when he sparked up the paper bark) and he also sometimes uses a traditional Puukko in Scandanavia, so it's not all Woodlore, Woodlore, Woodlore then.

I say interesting because I've just bought a beautiful Nessmuk off jojo and it's rapidly becoming my favorite knife (I'm no fine woodworker and there's no better slicing tool IMO).

Standby for the review in the edged tools section and apols for the semi, mini, hijack/ verging ever so slightly off topic thing!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
BBC 2 Wales and BBC" W have both starred again tonight. No RAy Mears Wild Food on either channel, but an hour of Opera with Bry Terfel on BOTH!:aargh4:

Why can't they show one on one channel and Ray Mears on the other?:confused:

Makes my blood boil, they did this the week before last when episode 1 was shown:censored:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE