Not open for further replies.
B

brasst

dunno but wait a few days and he'll be selling it on Woodlore Website :D

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Good old uncle Ray is better on promotional work on this site, than David Beckham is in the whole world.

And he most probably earns nearly as much. :)

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
A pal who does this stuff hard core, Afganistan etc, etc. tells me the procedure is to take a pooh then wash bum with your own urine. You can train yourself to do it in reverse order. Urine is sterile and will also do for bugs, skin sores and fungus infection etc. Then wipe dry with single piece of tissue. He uses the eco friendly recycled stuff from health food shops (hippies rule!) as it breaks down very fast in the soil. If you have water to wash your hands after you dont even need the tissue: borrow a friends scarf. ;) :lmao:

Sandsnakes

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
sandsnakes said:
A pal who does this stuff hard core, Afganistan etc, etc. tells me the procedure is to take a pooh then wash bum with your own urine. You can train yourself to do it in reverse order.

I've done some pretty tactical stuff in my time (hard routine in OPs, etc) but this is a new one on me. Baby wipes (unscented) were my faves, everything into a zip-lock bag. Perhaps I'm not as hard as I thought I was...

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Mikey P said:
I've done some pretty tactical stuff in my time (hard routine in OPs, etc) but this is a new one on me. Baby wipes (unscented) were my faves, everything into a zip-lock bag. Perhaps I'm not as hard as I thought I was...

I have to agree.....I'm hardly a poop expert but I've done similar OP work and never even heard of this......I think you're mates telling one of those long stories that always seem to find their way home with the troops :D

backwoodsman

Nomad
Jan 22, 2007
lincolshire
due to new health and saftey at work you now have to have a portaloo next to your OP but you cant cam it up or else someone may walk into it and claim!!!

Mr Cake

Forager
Jun 20, 2005
my house
Urine is normally sterile on exit. However during the process of leaving the body it may become contaminated through bacteria on the skin and the genitals. Even if sterile it will become non-sterile if left uncovered for any length of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE