ray mears ,the survival handbook

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

crimsonred

Mar 20, 2010
shropshire
hello all, a bit confused here, i'm trying to sell my copy of the survival handbook, but am unable to post on the classifieds thread due to the membership fee. now thats fine, the only thing that i'm not sure about is how to pay without using paypal. i refuse to use them now after they froze my account a couple of years back. is there any other way i can cough up the dough:confused: i did pm a mod a month or so ago but not heard anything back. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
hello all, a bit confused here, i'm trying to sell my copy of the survival handbook, but am unable to post on the classifieds thread due to the membership fee. now thats fine, the only thing that i'm not sure about is how to pay without using paypal. i refuse to use them now after they froze my account a couple of years back. is there any other way i can cough up the dough:confused: i did pm a mod a month or so ago but not heard anything back. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

You can pay by cheque. I'll flag your post to Admin, so they can let you know the details. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

crimsonred

Mar 20, 2010
shropshire
thats great, it'll probably be a postal order though, can't remember the last time i saw a cheque book. will send in next week.:) and yes payment would have to be via bank transfer, secure and no fees that way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE