Ray Mears Swazi Tahr - Large

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I should be able to put some pics up tomorrow Stu my mate took it Sunday to try on but it was too small for him.

The sizes from the Woodlore site says a Large has a chest of up to 126cm (about 49"), and the arms are 68cm (about 27")

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I should be able to put some pics up tomorrow Stu my mate took it Sunday to try on but it was too small for him.

The sizes from the Woodlore site says a Large has a chest of up to 126cm (about 49"), and the arms are 68cm (about 27")

Are you sure Shewie? Woodlore says an XL is 46" chest and a small is a 34" chest which works out around 38" for a medium and 42" for a large which would sound about right as my medium was quite tight. Not critisizing, just an observation mate.;)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I was going by the diagram on the site Jed which states actual garment size, but you`re right they do quote different sizes on the drop down options box.

Not sure then, I know it`s a tad too big for me now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE