Ray Mears Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chris john

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 31, 2006
CARDIFF
Brand New Never Used Ray Mears Osprey Sleeping Bag ,got It At Christmas ,quality Bit Of Kit
£85 To Include Postage

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 243

chris john

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 31, 2006
CARDIFF
Hope this helps

This Spring/Summer/Autumn Woodlore sleeping bag has been made by Nanok and designed by Ray Mears to suit our needs, rather than relying on seasonal ratings from manufacturers who have little experience of extreme conditions.

This Nanok sleeping bag has been designed for use in the Summer months and the more temperate regions. It has a central zip, and is manufactured utilising the most up-to-date man-made fibres.

Features:
Performance rating: 3 Season
Packed size: 18 x 18 x 40cm (equivalent to 10.4 litres)
Unrolled length: approximately 181cm (from top of zip to feet) plus head room
Width: 82cm
Weight: 2014g
Comfort: -15 °C
Extreme: -25 °C

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
If I didn`t have three bags already i`d have snapped this up sharpish.

Good luck with the sale Chris

Rich

Pantalaimon

Forager
May 19, 2008
Utrecht, Netherlands
Hope this helps

This Spring/Summer/Autumn Woodlore sleeping bag has been made by Nanok and designed by Ray Mears to suit our needs, rather than relying on seasonal ratings from manufacturers who have little experience of extreme conditions.

This Nanok sleeping bag has been designed for use in the Summer months and the more temperate regions. It has a central zip, and is manufactured utilising the most up-to-date man-made fibres.

Features:
Performance rating: 3 Season
Packed size: 18 x 18 x 40cm (equivalent to 10.4 litres)
Unrolled length: approximately 181cm (from top of zip to feet) plus head room
Width: 82cm
Weight: 2014g
Comfort: -15 °C
Extreme: -25 °C

I should say that's winter, or is it in Spring/summer/autumn -15 °C over there in the UK?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE