Sold Ray Mears leather belt/possibles pouch

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

swotty

Full Member
Apr 25, 2009
1,904
275
Somerset
Excellent condition. I've ended with two of these so moving one on. £75 tyd signed for postage.
cfc424534cbc34297d4d2388e317d3dd.jpg
dca3d0118cb18b698d611a340b23598b.jpg


Sent from my moto g22 using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: John59
Great pouches, I have one I use as a fire kit. They’re quite a bit bigger than any other “possible” pouch being sold. Beautifully made.
 
  • Like
Reactions: swotty
A little late to the game. Is this still available? I'll take it if it is.
Hi, Sorry I didn't get a notification for this reply. Yes, it is still available but I need to find it after moving house ....I'll be back home one day next week and can hunt it down if you're still interested? Thanks.....
 
Hi, Sorry I didn't get a notification for this reply. Yes, it is still available but I need to find it after moving house ....I'll be back home one day next week and can hunt it down if you're still interested? Thanks.....
I am still interested

You can email me at *email address removed by staff* (I'll see that faster than here )
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I shared the email via direct message. We do not recommend sharing email addresses in the open and generally remove them from forum posts because of scraping by spammers. When a new member has made a few posts, they unlock being able to initiate private message conversations themselves.

Chris
 
  • Like
Reactions: ciccarelli

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE