Ray Mears Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
I think your both correct, however I am late to this bushcraft world but always been interested, and as the |Years are rushing by ,Normally I would agree totally but this knife has eluded me for a few years one way and another and by the time i pulled the trigger the price was sky high. Having said all that the Market is the Market if there are only a few left around that people want to sell you either pay the price or not.
I swallowed Hard and did pay up I intend to use it as I agree thats what its made for.
AND it brings a very wide smile as I hold and Look at it. Pathetic really but this Old Boy is Happy...........at mom.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
I think your both correct, however I am late to this bushcraft world but always been interested, and as the |Years are rushing by ,Normally I would agree totally but this knife has eluded me for a few years one way and another and by the time i pulled the trigger the price was sky high. Having said all that the Market is the Market if there are only a few left around that people want to sell you either pay the price or not.
I swallowed Hard and did pay up I intend to use it as I agree thats what its made for.
AND it brings a very wide smile as I hold and Look at it. Pathetic really but this Old Boy is Happy...........at mom.

Nice one, you could afford it. Wanted it more than you wanted the cash you used to pay for it with and you got what you wanted.

How long do you want to wait just in case one comes up a bit cheaper anyway?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE