Ray mears knife and extras

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
I have for sale my ray mears knife, it's just not getting used as I much prefer my custom made mark hill knife tbh, it's new, unused comes with it's standard sheath, plus an extra sheath which will take a dc3 stone and ferro rod, all woodlore ones and all included in it's case. It a beautiful knife, well made and feels REALY nice in your hand but it's just not for me. Looking for £400 including postage (special delivery). I'm not taking offers and I'm not looking for trades thankyou.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
The only things on the knife are what's shown in the pictures where it's etched on both sides.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
i could not see it on the knife as i was on my mobile, now at home i can see and as Jackdaw sats it says SWC , so it is Steven wade cox.
many thanks, I shall have a think , i know there are some extras but they are £395 from the RM store.!!
never the less nice setup.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE