RAY MEARS eco sleeping system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cappi

Life Member
Nov 15, 2008
hautes pyrenees,france
HI everyone i am selling a state of the art sleeping system,designed and endorsed buy the bushman himself,RAY MEARS.It comes complete with camo bash aussi style with guy lines on,then complete is the hammock with built in mosquito net with poppers,inside are pockets for all the little bed essentials.This is the only sleeping system to have in the pack for the woods,jungle etc,i have spent a good part of my life in one of these babies and to the floor their is only one choice.This hammock is very generous and swaddles you for a perfect rest or sound nights sleep.It takes a couple of mins to rig up,i have placed a series of phots to guide those newbies,and it will come rig up in the waterproof bag for ready to go.simply attach the para rope to the trees,then four corners of the basher,after that one end of the of the strap for the hamock then the other .Bingo ,the basic is finished,you just need to if you want to place out the other guys for the torsion control.make no mistake this is the top piecec of kit,very important for continiuos use with excellent sleep.This one was bought for my wife but never used it so it goes,i still work on the mountain and still use mine.FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO RAY MEARS WEB SITE.The price i am looking for is £150.00 and i will split the postage,not to be missed.

THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE