Ray Mears Cooking stuff

Feygan

Forager
Oct 14, 2006
Northern Ireland
If you recorded it then watch again, as there was one shot where you could see the name on the lid. I'll take another look later and edit this post to let you know if you didn't.

Hellz

Nomad
Sep 26, 2003
Kent, England
www.hellzteeth.com
I noticed the name on one of the cast iron pots was "Best Duty." It looks very similar to the cast iron pot I got for Christmas from Tamarack.

I did like the look of that big kettle, don't need one, but liked it none the less ;)

Patrick

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
MikeDB said:
I've had really good service from John at Unbeatentracks. You might find the gear your after there.

http://www.unbeatentracks.com/

Mike

Unbeatentracks do aluminium ones which would obviously be better if you don't have a film crew to carry it for you ;) .

I went for the cast iron one from Ronnie Sunshines (ebay link above) for Scout-fireproofness!

Big John said:
Unbeatentracks do aluminium ones which would obviously be better if you don't have a film crew to carry it for you ;) .

I went for the cast iron one from Ronnie Sunshines (ebay link above) for Scout-fireproofness!

yep saw them look good
any body got a 10 ltr tea cup :D might not be able to stick out the little finger lifting that one :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE