Ray Mears Bushcraft knife by StephenWade Cox

For your consideration i have up for sale my Ray Mears Bushcraft Knife
made by Stephen Wade Cox
professionally sharpened by robevs73 of this forum and not used subsequently
scales are Iroko wood

nothing wrong with this knife apart from the fact it is not being used and it pains me to see a knife not being used
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

please note first to say in this thread they will buy it and then pm me for paypal address will be the lucky buyer.
i am not looking for trades, i will not reply to pm's offering me trades or a lower price than the one i am asking for.

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
anyone who is interested in this knife should get it, it is less than i payed for mine regards dave

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Well done Albus, this particular thread was causing grief in our house, i was also having cold sweats and a rash, at least i will sleep easy tonight.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
I seem to be starting a collection :)

One used but amazing Alan Wood one and now a SWC one :)

Do I need the others for a set? Hmmm ;)

Glad its going to go to a good home.
As I've said its a good knife but with a Wilkinson sword woodlore and several other fantastic knives it just wasn't getting the use it deserves.
Expect you will be using it plenty and cant wait t see photos of it out and about with you

It's been killing me looking at it and knowing its beyond me and not at all needed. But 'want' won as I could not let such an opportunity pass me by. Bread and water for a while, but its worth it. Great knives.

Well done Albus, this particular thread was causing grief in our house, i was also having cold sweats and a rash, at least i will sleep easy tonight.

Thankyou.

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE