Ray Mears Belt Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have available a new Ray Mears Woodlore belt sheath it has been wet molded to a knife but never used on a belt or taken outside

It will suit a variety of Bushcraft type knives

Cost is £45 now £40 (that is £15 less than a new one incl postage ) including first class postage in UK but please note this is a cash or cheque only deal

Last edited:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
It is brand new not a mark on it never been out of the house but wet moulded to fit the Wright bushcraft knife I had for sale on this forum ( somebody bought that but had their own sheath )

If you pm me with your e-mail address I will send you a photo no problem

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
Hi Steve13, I have told salad that I will buy his Alan Wood neck knife off of him. Would this sheath your selling fit the same knife? I know the blade length will be shorter. If so I would like to buy the sheath off of you. All I ask is that you would include a receipt for the sheath So I can put it through my books, if that's ok? cheers Steve.

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Hi Steve13, I have told salad that I will buy his Alan Wood neck knife off of him. Would this sheath your selling fit the same knife? I know the blade length will be shorter. If so I would like to buy the sheath off of you. All I ask is that you would include a receipt for the sheath So I can put it through my books, if that's ok? cheers Steve.

Hi Steve
To be honest having just looked at the knife you have bought I cant see how my sheath would fit , it is made for a full size bushcraft knife

I would suggest one of the makers on this site would make you a much better belt sheath of the perfect size for your knife

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE