Rat Packs for Dartmoor meet next week.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just for a bit of fun I am going to try and get some Rat Packs for the Dartmoor meeting that is running next week. It depends if there is the interest and if I can actually track them down locally. There needs to be a reasonable amount of commitment here. As soon as I mentioned them before the Moot they went faster than hot cakes.

There may be the choice of Brit or Amerkin! The Amerkin ones have the flameless ration heaters in most of them and obviously a pubic wig! Either version will be at cost at £8 a pop which is pretty cheap. Menu selection will be pot luck. I have a vague recollection that the Amerkin version is smaller but then they probably eat two or three a day!

I need feedback and commitments ASAP so I can order them. I have usually taken payment by BACS up front as this is a significant outlay.

Names and amount on the list please, pot luck to what you get.

4 Brit still available
10 Amerkin still available

1. Ivan... 6 Brit and 2 Amerkin

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Right, the Brit rats I am picking up tomorrow, the Amerkin rats should also, in theory, be available tomorrow too.

1. Ivan... 6 Brit and 2 Amerkin
2. Dave53 1 Brit

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE