Rat Pack individuals

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Does anyone know where I can get the indiviual items that go into rat packs?? I don't really like buying the 24hr boxes as I feel they're quite pricey buy I'd quite like to buy loads of packets of instant white tea for example as they are very handy!!
Cheers in advance
Wilderbeast

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
I am reliably (?) informed by SWMBO that white tea powder can be bought from supermarkets and maybe at Makro too, but it comes in a large quantity so you might end up having to decant it yourself

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Gaillaine had some white tea powder at the meet last weekend, I think he said it came from a supermarket, might be worth PM`ing him.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
B&Ms had some satchets of white tea powder and drinking chocolate in a few weeks ago. I have seen other supermarkets do simerlar. The parents in law drink a typhoo powered tea when they go out for hikes thats advailable from most supermarkets.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Jars of Typhoo white tea is available in all the supermarkets, I just pack in a double ziplock bag, about a quid for more tea than you can drink in a weekend.

D

DrSin

You can buy the indiviual items or part packs, full packs and foreign packs on ebay!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE