rat pack hot chocolate

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I didn't want to hijack the other hot chocolate thread so i have started a new one.

In my opinion it is the best hot chocolate drink, i find the cadburrys ones quite watery.

My problem is my supply of rat packs is dangerously low and I only have a few chocs left.
Who makes the rat pack chocolate and can you buy it on the civilian market on its own, ie. not in ration pack boxes???

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
JonathanD, the Poldermill Instant Hot Chocolate Sachets, looks like good value 100 sackets for 12 squids.

I would really rather get my hands on a large quantity of the rat pack stuff though, but I would def consider these as a back up choice

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
totaly new rations now due to the hot climate they are used in... the new ones cost around £17-18 the old ones cost around £27. when i left my FOB i had to burn around 2,500 24hrs rations......cant believe we had to do it realy, all that money.......

mind you a javlin is 80k........lol.......

ganstey

Settler

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
These look useful to have in a pack. Do they require milk or just water? Most of the hot chocolate I see in supermarkets (in tubs) require milk. As I don't have milk in either tea or coffee, I don't often have it in the house, and certainly wouldn't have any in my pack.

G

Just water.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE