Ranges, not all bad..:)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
5ec57fe4-9185-a397.jpg

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
They're cracking places. I lived and worked on and around Otterburn Ranges for 5 years. One of the remotest (and definitely coldest!) parts of England, especially up at the top of the Coquet Valley where we were.

pilotlight

Jan 7, 2012
Northumberland
Bowlander I know th Coquet valley, do most of my walking and mountain biking round there. One of my best memories was sitting on a hill above Alwinton and watching an A10 thunderbolt, drop down and tear a old tank or vehicle to bits! truly impressive even from our distance (4-5 miles away).

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
Bowlander I know th Coquet valley, do most of my walking and mountain biking round there. One of my best memories was sitting on a hill above Alwinton and watching an A10 thunderbolt, drop down and tear a old tank or vehicle to bits! truly impressive even from our distance (4-5 miles away).

We were at the top of the Valley at Blindburn. Unfotunately the A10's had been stopped by the time I'd got there, something to do with them mistakenly targetting a local quarry that had a red flag flying! The Apache's were amazing to watch though, especially at night. The highlight of my time up there was watching the Top Gear Reliant Space Shuttle go up - and then down very quickly!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE