Ranger shirt... help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
The viking - that doesnt much look like a ranger shirt to me.

Check out the ones on my site and you will see what they look like and this will give you a good guide.

As for are they any good - yes they are excellent shirts, warm, resonably hard wearing and safe for bushcraft activeties.

Once you have one you will understand why most bushcrafters like them so much - they quickly become old friends.

J

JeremyH

I live in mine!
Have three and love them - good in cold weather, cool in warm weather here (up to 20C) Cannot imagine life without them. Just saving for a hooded jacket....

jeremyh

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
I have 2 swanndri's now :)

The ranger shirt is great for year round use, a great mid layer, or a top layer if its not raining too hard (like it does in wales)

I also own a bushshirt (3/4 length lace up front) which is heavier/thicker with a merino wool lining.... great for autumn/winter or on those cold nights. It sheds water better than my ranger shirt, but is very heavy when soaked right through.

I love em :)

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE