Random gear 3 lots, bargains to be had.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
If you want to buy one of the lots or have any questions then Pm me instead of posting in this thread.

Tomorrow i will write an item description for each lot but until then pics will have to suffice.

WITHDRAWN

1zb8ciq.jpg

WITHDRAWN

2qn44s0.jpg

SOLD

25ri4wn.jpg

Last edited:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
If you read the top of his post then you'll see that he's asked for PM's rather than posting in the thread, I've already sent one for lot 3.
Colin

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Lot 1 is a new Mosquito Tactical survival capsule, it splits into several parts and you can rearrange it depending on what you are keeping in it. It is made from Anodized Aluminium.

Paracord bracelet with whistle, keychain and tools, neck capsule and a chain saw.

Lot 2
Is a Moleskin Notebook and two Moleskin note pockets for keeping business cards, receipts etc. Spyderco Kiwi, Victorinox Compact, Mosquito tactical anodised aluminium pen with parker refill, DQG Tiny Cree custom made torch with Neodymium magnet in the tail, made from Stainless steel
One new metal Pilot pen.

Lot 3 is a G-Shock BG-3000, Spyderco Kiwi, DQG Tiny Cree custom made torch with Neodymium magnet in the tail, made from Stainless steel, Leatherman multi tool case, Maxpedition case, DMT Diafold sharpener (retails at £40-£50), Diafold mini sharpener.

To be honest i cannot believe that no one has bought this stuff, lot 3 for instance... the Diafold is new and would set you back at least £40-50 on it's own.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Hi Batman,

if the offer you had up earlier today is still there I will take Lot 1&2.

Griffo

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed it is withdrawn. Looks like I'm too slow again!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE