rancid badgers [Steve] custom knife sheath for bushcraft knives enzo,fjallraven etc.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
i recently did a kit swap with Steve in which he made me a knife sheath to my requirements.

it was to fit my enzo trapper and f1
have a open belt loop with 2 poppers [security] for my rucksack belt loops.
option for a dangler [and a spare for other sheaths]
fire-steel holder to be separate [so if knife is lost steel isn't & vice versa]
he also sent some neat paracord to hold the fire-steel

i wet and shaped it to fit my enzo,i also added a bit of rubber just to fine tune the carry position [not exactly necessary].

the quality is superb as is the attention to detail,inside the popper bolts are covered with thin leather to protect the knife.

as you can see both knifes fit well and very secure.the push grip is perfect,no way will i loose my knife.

with the paracord its easy to remove the knife.

without the fire-steel holder i feel i have more positioning options.

all in all i am very pleased and will be trying it in the field as soon as i can.

if you need some leather work don't hesitate,send Steve a pm...

P1040256.jpg

P1040258.jpg

enzo

P1040260.jpg

F1

P1040261.jpg

rucksack fixed loops,perfect fit.

P1040263.jpg

P1040267.jpg

Last edited:

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words John, you've got me blushing like a school boy here!:eek:

I'm just relieved I got the spacing on the studs right!:rolleyes:

I'm always happy to barter and trade my leather work, I just don't always know what I'm after, till it turns up:D

thanks again

atb

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE