Ram's Head

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
Meet Gordon the Ram....

Gordon is n ot getting any house room. He is quite valuable and has one or two dry spots but, for an antique, is looking pretty good. If you are in to taxidermy then you would know what what sort of value something like this has.

Anyway... I wouldn't consider selling him (its a personal attachment thing) but hope that someone would be will to do a trade...

I am not really into this sort of thing so I would consider many things in trade:eek:

Gordontheram.jpg

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
I really wouldn't sell him... just a trade... It's not aboiut money, it's more about getting him out of my house and into someone elses (who appreciates him)... The trade doesn't really have to be of exact equal value (these things fetch far more money than I believe is reasonable:confused:).... Just don't offer a tin opener and a collection of half chewed toffees :lmao:

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I really wouldn't sell him... just a trade... It's not aboiut money, it's more about getting him out of my house and into someone elses (who appreciates him)... The trade doesn't really have to be of exact equal value (these things fetch far more money than I believe is reasonable:confused:).... Just don't offer a tin opener and a collection of half chewed toffees :lmao:

It's a bit of a niche market though... pubs, inns and hotels. Hunting lodges etc. Good luck with the trade!

Sep 21, 2008
Dartmoor
It's a bit of a niche market though... pubs, inns and hotels. Hunting lodges etc. Good luck with the trade!

Yep, an animals head, stuffed and mounted on the wall isn't my cup of tea. It would be a real shame for him to live in the loft.... Although I may mount him in the hallway with a trilby hat and a pair of sunglasses on him :D

Reddo

Tenderfoot

Haha - I need my tin opener!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE