Rambo

W

WNZer

19.95 quid aint to bad is it? thats about $60 NZD which I would be quite happy to pay Here,

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Seems to have been taken off, you might want to contact them anyway see if they have one lying around or can order one in for you.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
The M65 by itself isn't a very warm coat and is meant to be only a part of the process of staying dry and warm. They are oversized to allow for the liner, as well as layering. I normally wear a US size large and the large M65 allows me to layer with a hooded sweatshirt under a wool jacket. They are treated and are water resistent, but to stay dry, the poncho or other rain gear would be necessary.

RovingArcher said:
The M65 by itself isn't a very warm coat and is meant to be only a part of the process of staying dry and warm. They are oversized to allow for the liner, as well as layering. I normally wear a US size large and the large M65 allows me to layer with a hooded sweatshirt under a wool jacket. They are treated and are water resistent, but to stay dry, the poncho or other rain gear would be necessary.
thanks for info. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE