RAF 100th Anniversary Flypast

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Evening all,

I have finally found a benefit to being crammed into an overheated tin can on rails twice a day to get into my most hated of places, central London.

As most will know today was the Royal Air Force’s 100th anniversary and they celebrated the centenary with a flypast over Buckingham Palace.

Now for work I have access to a number of buildings in the west end including the roofs so managed a pretty unrivalled view of proceedings.

Anyways I took a few shots on my phone and I’m a patriotic moment this evening I decided to cobble them together into a little montage to the pink gin brigade, say what you like but they can hold a formation like no other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
A Canadian friend (a British expat with a family history in the RAF) shared the public media version on Facebook yesterday. it was excellent but you certainly had a better view!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE