Rab/OutdorDesigns 4-6 person bothy shelter (new).

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
Bump for a great bit of kit.

These are really good, especially for winter walking/climbing when there's more than one of you, a mobile cafe/tea shop. They work as an emergency group shelter or rest shelter in exposed locations, for lunch break etc. Whip it out, get in and breakout the sannies. Makes a huge difference in wild and windy weather. Folds up small weighs almost nothing and a steal at £30.

A friend uses one to reanimate the kids when out sledging goodjob

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
I have a 2 person and would love it for when I'm with a bigger crowd but just bough a new HDD and need winter tyres too... Sorry, have a bump on me though!

KP

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Bump for a great bit of kit.

These are really good, especially for winter walking/climbing when there's more than one of you, a mobile cafe/tea shop. They work as an emergency group shelter or rest shelter in exposed locations, for lunch break etc. Whip it out, get in and breakout the sannies. Makes a huge difference in wild and windy weather. Folds up small weighs almost nothing and a steal at £30.

A friend uses one to reanimate the kids when out sledging goodjob
+1 on that, a great moral booster when up a hill in a blizzard. Amazing how quickly the temp can rise inside too. Another plus if you do get into trouble on the hill is that its big and orange - a lot easier for Mountain Rescue and helicopter pilots to see.

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
+1 on that, a great moral booster when up a hill in a blizzard. Amazing how quickly the temp can rise inside too. Another plus if you do get into trouble on the hill is that its big and orange - a lot easier for Mountain Rescue and helicopter pilots to see.

Absolutely and absolutely.

Just getting out of the wind is quite amazing, but throw in a few sweaty bodies and it does get remarkably warm and quickly so.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE