Rab Microlight Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
Warmth will depend on two factors ...

Fill Power
Fill Weight

Difficult to decide how warm it'll be as they fail to tell you either.

Yes, I agree and the H&M gives no feedback on the amount of down filling although they do include a sample with the jacket. I will give it a test before we go to see if this will cut the mustard.

Andy_P

Mar 21, 2010
Sheffield, UK
best test I've found is to go for a night ride on a cold evening, then sit outside a pub (drinking at 2 or 3 pints of cold liquid in the name of gear testing) in your damp riding gear and put your warm jacket over the top of your riding gear. you'll cool down very quickly sat still in damp base layers and it will give you an accurate idea of how well the jacket works.

Lynx

Nomad
Jun 5, 2010
Wellingborough, Northants
best test I've found is to go for a night ride on a cold evening, then sit outside a pub (drinking at 2 or 3 pints of cold liquid in the name of gear testing) in your damp riding gear and put your warm jacket over the top of your riding gear. you'll cool down very quickly sat still in damp base layers and it will give you an accurate idea of how well the jacket works.

sounds like a plan! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE