Quick sale. Fuji X10 Camera

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Not giving it away.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
I have been too quick. I can't liberate the funds unfortunately. :( Good luck with the sale. It is a great camera.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Heres a picture with the leather half case. How about £190. They are going for more than this on ebay! Go on, you know you want to.

12015091426_542c1d31dd.jpg

Last edited:

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
After any trades at all?
Not really thought about it to be honest, did need the cash for something else I was after which has gone now, didn't expect this to be so difficult to sell. What have you in mind? although I am pretty well kitted out for everything I need. I suspect I'll stick it on ebay, just didn't want the hassle, the fees and wondering if it will go for a silly price. May well have sold it on British Blades but can't tell as I am banned for 10 days after expressing my oppions. :( All a bit of a pain really.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
Just realised I am getting a bit price drop happy. Not going to give it away. Final prices below.

This is £190 without the half case.
£200 with the half case (paid £40)

by by bank transfer, includes RMSD and free paracord wrist strap that I make and sell for £10 normally.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE