Queen City copperhead pocket knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Lookimng for a Queen city copperhead QCML41 with wood scales

Assuming I've got the code right

Its a two blade 1095 Carbon steel pocket knife 3 3/4" AOL

and looks like this

I've seen a few online but noone seems to want to ship to the UK?

To point out this is to be a users so doesn't have to be mint as long as the F&F is solid and theris no bladeplay I'm fine with marks scars and patinas etc.

Paypal funds waiting...

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Try Moonraker....he stocks loads of Queen Cutlery knives and possibly could get you one if he doesn't stock that particular model

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I can't see the marks on the blade. Did you mean "Queen Cutlery?"

Nope mate its definatly a Queen 'city' knife

Its their budget line - I have a horrible feeling its discontinued - I've found a couple online but as yet noone who'll ship to the UK

I've tried the usual haunts, Moonraker,Heinnie Mikes knives etc. now I'm ont the second hand market

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Yeah. Looked around on Queen Cutlery's website and found the Queen City line. They don'e give prices (and I couldn't find that model anyway) but they advertise them as limited editions rather than budget.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I think that's the newly released post GEC takeover line

I found it here http://www.collectorknives.net/queen-knives.html for $35 but they wont ship to the UK

This is what they say about the original line

Queen City Cutlery was originally (several years ago) a brand made on contract by Queen Cutlery for Cozy Glen and some of the nicest Queen marked knives ever made. They are every bit as good as the Schatt & Morgan product at a lower price point; and with 1095 steel. These days the Queen City brand is being put on a line of work knives as well. Which are exceptional values at their price point. This next section (to marker below) are rough cut blades and mid-level fit / finish recommended mainly for working knives.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Now if only we had a trustable, regular colonial member to be the middle man..? ;)

Tidy blade dude, good luck aquiring one!

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Now if only we had a trustable, regular colonial member to be the middle man..? ;)

Tidy blade dude, good luck aquiring one!

LOL. I might be willing but the logistics might make it more than Corso's willing to pay; Take the advertised cost, add shipping (to me) and then the cost of me shipping it on (possibly as much as the cost of the item itself or at least half that) might total up pretty high.

And yes, if we do this, I'm willing to do so at cost without charging anything.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
hehe I was only kidding :)

A dear american friend of mine and I have a little something in the works as to shipping knives over and making some coin! the exchange rate and general cheapness of knvies purchases over your end leave a decent profit for us Islanders ;)

for example I've seen a Case siodbuster in CV steel sell for £50 over here, posted to a US door they are $20 and 'gift' shipping to here is around $10 and excludes import taxes, but not random checks. So $30 becomes £50 - $75! there's money to be made, even if it's not big.. it'll still buy us beer! ;)

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
hehe I was only kidding :)

A dear american friend of mine and I have a little something in the works as to shipping knives over and making some coin! the exchange rate and general cheapness of knvies purchases over your end leave a decent profit for us Islanders ;)....

Yeah. I've noticed that often (but not always) the only thing that changes in the price here vs there is that the dollar sign changes to a pound sign while the number stays the same.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE