Pure wool bushy/military? Germany zipped cardy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Hi,
could you measure from armpit to armpit and the length from neck to hem? The sizing of these garments is often rather tight, so perhaps it would fit my size 48/50 frame...

Regards from Austria
Heinz

Err...I think it has already been sold mate.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
cardigan arrived this morning, hand delivered by chiseller himself, lovely bloke :)

i'm well pleased, this is probably the warmest garment i own and from the quality i imagine it'll last a lifetime, just need all this damn sunshine to bugger off for a bit now :lmao:

stuart

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
cardigan arrived this morning, hand delivered by chiseller himself, lovely bloke :)

i'm well pleased, this is probably the warmest garment i own and from the quality i imagine it'll last a lifetime, just need all this damn sunshine to bugger off for a bit now :lmao:

stuart

Cheers Shaggy, good hospitality from you n yours. Glad yer chuffed. Just remember it's brand new so treat it with kid gloves when yer need to wesh it. So considering how many times you'll wear it an how unlikely it is to get soiled being a mid layer or smart outer layer.... Get back to me in a couple of years :thumbup::D

Nuggets.. "YOW Bear Yow Bear"
Bear.. "Eyup Chis... Can yor undastand a wurd e just sed? "

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE