PSK In Elm Root Burl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Here we have , i think, an SC Barker PSK blade with Elm root burl scales, red fibre liners and brass hollow pin's. Mr Barker has knocked up some nice blades before but this one just seem's to scream all-rounder to me. Carving, food prep, skinning, and at 3mm thick, it would take a bit of battoning as well! A well thought out and well balanced piece, sit's nicely in the hand as well as the fingers. Much Kudos to Stu! O1 tool steel, 78mm blade, 85mm handle, Convex grind with a shot blast finished face and polished spine which really set's off the fantastic Elm root burl pattern. Terrific back-up knife or a knecker. It comes with it's own leather necker sheath with leather neck thong.

I'm looking for NOW WITHDRAWN FROM SALE for this lovely piece. The price includes UK postage and packing, (Recorded delivery) and Paypal fee's. Post or PM reserves, payment secures. Any questions, please ask. Oh, apologies for the pic's, i need lessons!:eek:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Photo's don't do this baby justice but i see what your saying (or not, as the case may be) so i'll drop to XXX. Remember, this price includeds postage, packing and Paypal fee's!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE