Withdrawn Prometheus Design Werx SPD X Terrain 365 Otter Slip Joint OD G10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

XIX

Dec 3, 2017
East
I bought this from a drop on the PDW website when it was first launched last year. It’s a lovely traditional Barlow style UK legal slipjoint in Terravantium Steel so will not rust. It’s a rare thing and they haven’t been back in stock since. It cost me a fair amount more than listed as you can imagine with postage and duty from the US. All in great nick and centred perfectly. I’d like £280 net to me please (PayPal or bank transfer-I’ll cover postage).

Official description here:

The SPD Edition of the Terrain 365 Otter Slip Joint is a modern, technical iteration of the classic Barlow pattern featuring their rustproof, edgeholding Terravantium™ blade. Like its animal namesake, this pocket knife is at equally home in the water or on land. Available with titanium liners and PDW exclusive OD Green G10 scales.

The Barlow pattern is one of the most enduring classic slip joint models ever created. It's appeal is in its simplicity, pragmatism, and usability. We looked to this great classic to create our own modern version. One of the unique carryovers is the lanyard bail where a leather wrist thing or knotted lanyard can be attached to. The Otter Slip Joint is an all around pocket knife for everyday carry, updated with technical, modern materials, precision machined parts, and a legacy design distilled down to its core characteristics that is utterly relevant today as it was when first introduced in 1670.

Pls note: just like the vintage versions, never close blade when the lanyard bail is over the blade channel.

SPECIFICATIONS:
    • OAL: 6.9375"
    • Blade Length: 3.00"
    • Blade Thickness: 0.115"3.9375"
    • Closed: 3.9375"
    • Construction Type: Slip Joint
    • Wt: 2.7oz

Materials:
    • Terravantium™ Dendritic Cobalt Blade
    • G10
    • Titanium Liners
    • 316 Stainless Steel Dive Watch Grade Hardware
    • Stainless Steel Backspring
    • Bronze Bushings

Features:
    • Modern Modified Spear Point Blade Profile
    • Rustproof & Non-Magnetic Terravantium™ Blade
    • Fine Matte Finish
    • Dual Nail Nicks
    • Titanium Lanyard Bail *Do Not Close Blade with Bail Over Blade Channel
    • SPD Kraken Trident Blade Mark
    • Terravantium™ Blade Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE