private car reg plate

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Due to the recent turbo issue on my car ive decided to let it go and therefore i have a plate for sale,reg transfers have valued it but dont pay me until they sell it,,no time guarantee and whilst on retention with dvla it will cost £105 per year.
Question is,is there any 'companies' who buy outright??

just a thought as ive never dealt with plates before only when i bought it.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I wouldnt. Is it personal to you or the VW.
Oh and you any idea what car your looking for. Im on the lookout for another VW Transporter.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Might be worth asking DVLA, they sell numbers too... I'm pretty sure the 'no sale till sold' rules pretty much the case across the industry tho, I've not sold one for years but that was the only option back in the olden days ;) If its on reserve there shouldn't be a prob with revealing it?

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Might be worth asking DVLA, they sell numbers too... I'm pretty sure the 'no sale till sold' rules pretty much the case across the industry tho, I've not sold one for years but that was the only option back in the olden days ;) If its on reserve there shouldn't be a prob with revealing it?

i think you may be right...just thought i'd ask:)

its still on the car at the moment and not on retention;)

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Cherished No's after 3 refused offers gave me £1200 for the reg on a mini that I payed £250 for reg. BOB 99OK and they payed the transfer costs.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Maybe because itsa name mate,very desirable plate for someone called bob,you got any details of the company i could have??

Cherished No's after 3 refused offers gave me £1200 for the reg on a mini that I payed £250 for reg. BOB 99OK and they payed the transfer costs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE