Primus ETA pot sale

hoppinmad

Forager
Dec 7, 2009
Swansea Valley
Hi,
I have been thinking of getting one of these...are they as efficient on fuel and reduction in boil times as the sales hype suggest
Regards
Stu

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Will these fit in the Lidl Tranclone setups? I've been messing with the 1 ltr pot recently and its very impressive with an Opti Crux (boils a pint of water in under 2'). Haven't quite sussed the best way to use a Tranburner with it yet though. Working on it.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They are fantastic over a stove and well worth the money. Last year the same place sold the 2.9 litre pots for £17.50 and one is my main camp pot; it holds an Optimus Nova, ladle, wooden spoon, brew kit and washing up kit.

The two litre size is IMHO perfect for making a one pot meal which will feed two hungry campers, the non stick coating is very good and the build quality is also first rate, go get one.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Will these fit in the Lidl Tranclone setups? I've been messing with the 1 ltr pot recently and its very impressive with an Opti Crux (boils a pint of water in under 2'). Haven't quite sussed the best way to use a Tranburner with it yet though. Working on it.

They should even if you need to mod the base slightly but because of the design of the windshield I'm not sure how much improvement you will get Ian, IIRC someone has done a test either here or on CCS?

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
They are fantastic over a stove and well worth the money. Last year the same place sold the 2.9 litre pots for £17.50 and one is my main camp pot; it holds an Optimus Nova, ladle, wooden spoon, brew kit and washing up kit.

The two litre size is IMHO perfect for making a one pot meal which will feed two hungry campers, the non stick coating is very good and the build quality is also first rate, go get one.

+1 ^^^^^^^^

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE