PRICE DROP Air Rifles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
The big clearout has moved on to the gun cabinet, so I have three air rifles to sell. Please note that buyer must collect from Alton, Hants with proof of age (18 or over), or I can ship via Parcelforce. All rifles are advertised for higher prices on gun trader. Not really up for trades, but will take offers if you're after more than one.

First up, a Brocock Contour single shot PCP in .22, with a Walther 4x32 illuminated reticule scope (green and red light) with flip-down covers, 2-piece scope mounts and a Logun silencer. Includes a black padded gun bag (not shown). Virtually unused, and pretty much pristine with the exception of a few scratches on the scope mounts. This is a perfect super-lightweight hunter or kid's gun. Yours for £325 plus shipping. NOW £300 NOW £290 SOLD

Next we have a BSA Airsporter .22 with unbranded Chinese 4x40 scope and sling swivels. This was resprung and resealed about five years ago by a local gunsmith, and shoots very nicely. Would make a great plinker or occasional pest control gun. Yours for £125. SOLD

Finally, a vintage .22 BSA or very similar copy, no markings so it's rather hard to tell. Again, this was resprung and resealed five years ago, and shoots well. It has a crack on each side of the stock, this was stabilised by the gunsmith and there's no movement in it. Again, yours for £125. NOW £105

Happy to answer questions.

http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/tobes01/slideshow/Air Rifles

Last edited:

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Vintage looks very much to me like an early run of BSAs "breakdown pattern air rifle" circa 1933 to 1935. Post 1935 models carried different checquering on the stock. Not sure if that helps. Good luck with the sale :)

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Bump and a price drop - and it appears that Parcelforce will handle air rifles, so shipping should be no more than £15.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE